Did you know? There are now a range of Cochrane podcasts available on the Cochrane Library.
The latest Oral Health Group podcast is by the University of Manchester’s Lucy O’Malley, who gives the lowdown on her review: Primary school interventions for preventing caries. Follow the link to listen in and hear the findings!
Other available Oral Health Group podcasts include:
- Nicola Parkin on: Extraction of baby canine teeth for correcting poorly aligned adult canine teeth in children
- Terry Simpson on Treatment of periodontal disease for glycaemic control in people with diabetes
- Anne-Marie Glenny on Comparison between different concentrations of fluoride toothpaste for preventing tooth decay in children and adolescent
- Raphael Freitas de Souza on Interventions for cleaning dentures in adults
- Trent Outhouse on Mouthrinses for the treatment of halitosis