The Cochrane Oral Health Group editorial team will be at the Colloquium, come and see us!
There are several opportunites to meet the team:
- Cochrane Oral Health Group open meeting on Friday 21st October at 5.45pm – all delegates are welcome to attend
- Professor Helen Worthington (the Group’s co-ordinating editor) is presenting a workshop on summary of findings tables on Saturday 22nd October, at 2pm
- Dr Anne-Marie Glenny (Editor) and Sue Furness (Editor) are presenting a poster on the difference between IPD and regular metaanalysis, as a result of their experiences on the oral cancer reviews
- Dr Tanya Walsh (Editor) and Anne Littlewood (Trials Search Co-ordinator) are presenting a poster on undertaking Diagnostic Test Accuracy Reviews
- “Meat” the entities: members of the team will be on hand manning the stand at this session at lunch time on Thursday 20th October, and will be available to meet people and answer any questions. Come and find us!
A provisional timetable has been produced for the Colloquium.
If you can’t make the event this year, the Colloquium website will offer information on posters and oral sessions, and will be making some of the plenary sessions available for viewing.
If you want to follow the event on Twitter, the hashtag to use is #CochraneMadrid