The changes go live on 6th August 2011, and will involve changes to the functionality, appearance and navigation of Cochrane Reviews.
- Improved fonts, making protocols and reviews easier to read
- Easy access links to “jump” to different parts of a protocol or review
- Improved links to references
- “Cited by” links to find articles which have cited a Cochrane review or protocol
- Links to find related articles
- Links for bookmarking and sharing through social media
- Ability to publish non-English abstracts
- Updated page layout, making navigation easier, and allowing better discoverability by Google and other search engines.
Read more on the changes here.