The Evidence Synthesis Network is running a FREE workshop for users of GRADE. Presented by the Cochrane Oral Health Group and the National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE), the workshop will be an opportunity for users of GRADE to discuss issues and seek advice and support from fellow users. GRADE is the software used for grading evidence that is used in Cochrane summary of findings tables, and the Cochrane Oral Health Group and NICE are implementing it across all of their reviews and guidelines.
The workshop will cover:
- short introduction to GRADE
- GRADE’s practical application
- Problem solving/discussions
- Imprecision is a particular problem that we have encountered within NICE and will discuss this issue
- Discussions about other GRADE-related problems.
- Summary of future GRADE developments that may be of interest to delegates
The workshop takes place on Thursday 2nd June from 12pm-2pm at the University of Manchester, Room G306b, Jean McFarlane Building, lunch will be provided.
To book a place or for more information, please contact:
Dr Judith Thornton, Pharmacist, Technical Adviser, Centre for Clinical Practice, National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence email@example.com
Dr Anne-Marie Glenny, School of Dentistry, University of Manchester firstname.lastname@example.org